Puppy black and white images. maltipoo photos. bites on dogs pictures. funny kitten images. beautiful wallpapers of dogs. boston terrier puppy wallpaper. reservation dogs wallpaper. cute pomeranian puppy wallpaper hd
I love animals. I just don’t want to have a pet. That’s OK, right? I would take a dog over a cat, at least to interact with you. I feel like cats just stare you down all the time. Cats have, like, bad attitudes. – Erin Foster
beautiful wallpapers of dogs – puppy black and white images
When the idea of ‘Chopped’ surfaced, it was originally meant to be taped at some guy’s mansion with him and his crazy Chihuahua. A stuffy fellow in a tuxedo was to host, and the losing chef’s dish was then fed to the dog! I am not kidding, I saw it! I think it is genius! Twisted, but genius! – Ted Allen
We just did a show in Providence, Rhode Island, and we got three puppy shots before we even got on the air, which was great. Although sometimes you get flashed by some puppies that you’d rather not see. They’re more like mongrels. – Jerry Lawler
boston terrier puppy wallpaper – maltipoo photos
I don’t know if what kids really want is a hamster. What they want is a dog. So the hamster ends up being a substitute: ‘Well, would you accept this?’ – Chris Van Allsburg
I love pets and I love animals, and I just got a new puppy, a new rescue named Peanut. She’s a tiny little Chihuahua mix. – Carrie Ann Inaba
kitten wallpaper cute – bites on dogs pictures
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. Ben Williams, American Jazz Musician
There are spiritual guardians at all the transitional places in our mysterious multidimensional Universes. The precious sacred souls of animals are created to beautifully traverse these regions when their bodies are no more upon the Earth. Elizabeth Eiler, Reiki Master and Author
cute cute puppy – funny kitten images
I remember making my own dog food and feeling very fulfilled by it, then by day four I was over it. – Chrissy Teigen
Other dogs may do their jobs in their own unique and perfectly wonderful ways, but there will always be that dog that no dog will replace, the dog that will make you cry even when it’s been gone for more years than it could ever have lived. – Meghan Daum
Every puppy should have a boy. —Erma Bombeck
No one can feel as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish. Kin Hubbard
- I think he just needed to be in a bigger space and needed the backyard to run around. He has so much energy. Happy that he moved
- There is nothing wrong with Bean, there was something wrong with the people who just wanted a pet dog and expected it to be a pet rock that didn’t need dedication and discipline. THAT IS WHAT WAS WRONG. This man that took Bean, wow he’s so gorgeous but also has a giant heart. What a beautiful person inside and out! What a wonderful lovely story. So happy Bean has a loving family!
- Every dog deserves a home,but not every home deserves a dog.
- When I adopted my boy last year he had been returned multiple times due to his high energy. He just needed someone willing to give him the time and energy into training him properly. I said when I adopted him that he was with me forever. A year later and he’s seriously the best dog.
- He’s a runner he was bored at home ! Prayers for your moms full recovery
- this dude has a nice story telling voice
- As a cancer survivor, I can tell you how important a pet can be to recovery. I was in a very dark place when my cat Hudson chose me. I can honestly say, he saved my life. This story is absolutely beautiful and has me in tears!
- I believe animals adopt their humans. I believe Bean was intended to be where he has ended up. He is a healing energy for the woman who is recovering from breast cancer. And he had to mess things up with the other people so he could be returned and be adopted by the right humans. Bean is a wonderful spirit!
- Bean was being returned to the shelter repeatedly by the others who adopted him previously because he was meant to be with THIS guy. And NOT the others.
Bean is finally home 🏡
- There is a home for every heart. Please humans, don’t break them. This was precious.
- “ There’s no end to the devastation this puppy can cause” …….. “So we took him to my parents house”
- When he said “it was something about his eyes” I was thinking the same thing. Beautiful story! Happy Ending!
- That narration and his voice-over was Hollywood movie caliber. I was hooked. Great story! You’re one lucky dog Bean.
- That actually brought a tear to my eyes.
Bean is just an young, curious, energetic pup who loves adventure.
- Thank you for noticing Bean. Thank you for giving him that extra chance and all of the love. We need more people like you guys in this world. Xoxo
- Oh Lord, what an amazing story. Bean is a mischievous little guy, full of fun and naughtiness…but he’s gorgeous. And, I hope your Mom is recovering nicely from her illness, with Bean’s help xxx
- This is probably my favorite story! Bean’s eyes are so beautiful! Thank you for taking a chance on Bean! You saved his life, take care
- How absolutely precious was this story. I relate to it well. My rescue lifted me up through COVID and kept me sane, while we both also dealt with the grief of losing her sister right as COVID lockdown began. Dogs are sweet, intuitive, loving, selfless angels. I wish I could adopt them all. ❤️ (Prayers for your Mom’s recovery .❤️🩹 🙏🏼)
- Made me cry and cry. Here’s to BEAN!!! HERE’S TO HIS FOREVER FAMILY GIVING HIM THE LOVE HE NEEDED AND GIVES BACK TO THEM!!♥️❤️💚💙🧡💛💜💟😊😍😻🐞🐝🐞
- Bean looks like he’s a sweetheart.
I’m glad he’s found a home God bless y’all for taking him in.
- I can tell the person has good in his heart.
- Volunteers at shelter one cat never got adopted 8 times for show, so I took him home. Now 16 best cat ever, recovering from covid he is by my side always
- I’m crying…go Bean and his wonderful family!
- The Universe has its own plans. He wasn’t returned many times for nothing. Bean was meant to be with this family.
- His girlfriend almost crying for beans first swim is me with my dog when she does absolutely nothing
- Lol! When you can’t control the naughty dog, let the cat teach him a lesson! Cat’s are always the best pack leaders! Correction! Pride leaders! Importantly, thank you for going Bean a 2nd chance to become an awesome dog & a happy dog with a forever home & family!
- He’s so adorable. God bless you and your girlfriend for taking care of him. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🐕🦺🐕🦺🐕🦺🐕🦺🐕🐕🐕🐕🦮🦮🦮🦮🦮🐕🦺🐕🦺🐕🦺🐕🦺🐕🦺
- You are a nice dude with a great heart. I wanna wish you all the blessings. This world needs more ppl like you. Thank you for making Bean happy.
- Some dogs just aren’t happy in a small nyc apartment, they need to be able to run around. It’s not that a dog has “issues”, it’s just what they need.
- Seeing Bean jump so happy through the snow while trying to catch snowflakes is one of the most beautiful moments I’ve seen in a while. Thank you kind soul for taking Bean in and providing him so much love and joy. ✨🐾💙✨
- GREAT story. He definitely has a forever home.
- Such a heartwarming story🥰God Bless you for giving him love and home 🙏
- This dog clearly just needed space to run and be out in nature. Some dogs…actually a lot if dogs simply aren’t made for city/apartment living and rightly so ❤️
- Dogs dont show all their potential until after teething, and adolescence. They mellow out. Be patient!!!
- This is just the best story ever. Inspiring and full of love on every level. Thank you for sharing this.
- Ty for sharing Bean’s story. Most would’ve gave up the 1st time things got rough. All his returns were meant to be. Bean was meant for you 💓GL & 🙏🏻for your Moms Cancer fight .
- He’s so cute, precious. So glad he found a forever home. He does have very expressive eyes.
- I watched this video again and needed to hear their message this morning.. when times are tough and things don’t work out the first time or even the SECOND time, eventually things can work out. I’m holding out for that. Blessings to this nice family and best wishes for the mother.
- I’m sorry but the people who kept bringing him back didn’t deserve him. He’s a good boi. Always has been a good boi.
- I love these foster fails! He’s a puppy with lots of energy and lots of love and he found the perfect family to accomodate his needs. He’s a gem, but I didn’t see anything other than high energy and typical puppy behavior that was ‘wrong’ with this dog.
- Awwww amazing story I’m so happy Bean have the two of you
I wish more people could be more like the two of you
I hope people can learn from this video
I hate to see animals not having home
Thank you for being a recuse 🤗🤗🤗
We don’t have bad animals just bad owners
You two prove that you can change an animal behavior by sticking by his side 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗and working through the issue
- Love this story! What a great life lesson!
- That was such a great story! God bless Bean and his whole new family
- I know this is a long time ago, but this was one of the most beautiful stories. What a wonderful people you are. Congrats Bean..
- Love this story of Bean!! Makes me cry tears of Happiness that he found his home.
- When we adopted our 2 year old mix, he has SO much energy for weeks!!! He would drive our other dog crazy non stop wanting to play. What we realized after about a month when he calmed down was that he just had so much energy (being a puppy) and having a huge backyard to run around in was a huge change from being in the shelter, now he’s calmed down alot because he got use to his new home and he’s the best boy ever ❤️
- Still loving this story. It lifts my soul. The dog was waiting for his family assignment.
- My dog (also a black lab mix) was returned twice, after been abandoned by her previous owners, to the shelter we got her from. We quickly found out why (lots of anxiety and trauma issues), but we worked through them and 3 years later, she’s still with us and isn’t going anywhere. I love her so freaking much. Some dogs just need a little extra time and compassion. We all do. Thank you for giving Bean another chance.
- You were made for each other! Thank you for giving Bean the chance to show you who he was and for you to be so accepting!
- I’m not crying, it’s just something in my eye 😭
-that was a great video❣️
- Wow, I love it when I hear about these success stories concerning these special doggies!❤
- I think it’s wonderful you didn’t give up on him and he made everyone happy and you made him happy how great are doggies and kitties
- He needed someone that would tire him out. A tired dog is a good dog, he was bored. Thank you for giving him a chance ❤
- You&your family are such amazingly beautiful people… I’m glad Bean was returned.. even though it was most likely frustrating for him–cuz he found you, and he is thriving &happy. Thank God for you!
- Heart warming story. Happy Bean found his Forever Home. Speedy recovery, strength, lifetime remission with blessings of unconditional love and support for your Mom. May you all continue to thrive in Family Positivity.
- I love this story. What a perfect fit. I’m so happy for them all.
- Omg, that’s such a happily forever after. 🐕💞
So happy Bean got his perfect forever family.
- The way he said it at the end was just beautiful. You both are blessed for choosing and finding each other. 💖
- Glad you were able to figure out what was going on and gave him the time to ease into your family!!! Long happy life to BEAN!!!
- You sir are an amazing human being and I want to thank you and your family for all the love you’ve shown this beautiful little boy 🥰😍
- What a beautiful dog. I’m glad he found a good home.
- This story is awesome and as usual with this channel I’m crying. He was meant to be yours..that’s why it didn’t work out anywhere else!!! I love the added bonus of him helping your mom. I pray she makes a full recovery. 🙏
- When I was about 14 my parents got this rescue dog, a Lercher. She had been returned several times before and the charity told us we could return her at any time. She was so scared at first. If she thought she had done something wrong she would wet herself in the corner. She’d been mistreated. But with a little love and understanding, she found her confidence and became one of the best dogs ever. Mad as a hatter and a terrible thief though 🙂 She lived until I was 32.
I’m 55 now and have a Spaniel pup shes also one of the best dogs ever. 😛 But aren’t they all 🙂
- Ok. You won. I’m crying!!! What a beautiful story. Thank you for adopting such an amazing soul from my island of Puerto Rico. You and your family had the right things he needed…patience, understanding and most important LOVE. I’m grateful to you and your family. Sending much love. God Bless you
- Oh my goodness, what a beautiful story, I’m crying 😢 😭 🤧 my eyes out. You two were meant to be together. Your 🌺 destiny’s collided at the perfect moment. I thank you, your girlfriend and your family for gifting Bean wit Love and patience ❤
May The Creator continue to bless your family and your 4 legged babies.
Give Bean a big hug for me. 🌿❤❤❤🌿🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🌿🌺🌺🌺🌿😇
- this was soooo beautiful….I wish all animals, cats and dogs, had such loving people and such a wonderful environment to run and play and be free…and those are such great cats to accept a pup…well done, so touching
we adopted a shelter pittie to save his life who had a perfect dog friendly temperament and perfect behavioral score on temperament test, but was slated for euthansia due to overcrowding…the plan was to find him a forever home bc we had two cats…we were very cognizant to ensure no risk and allowed incremental introductions at the kitties pace, and made sure low chase drive, and taught never to chase, even in play…they all bonded so strongly to each other that we were able to keep him…that was seven years ago..still a bonded family
- Thank you for your selflessness and putting in the time and effort to save Bean. You are a good man.
- I can’t imagine giving up a pup whose only crime is being a puppy
- Great narration. So happy Bean has his forever home. This was such a sweet story. ❤
- You are amazing for giving him his chance to shine, and he helped your mom so that was a great thing. He is such a Gorgeous Dog. Thank you for adopting him. Bless you!!
- I’m so happy someone gave him a chance. Everyone deserves a second chance.
- I love your story ❤ I so glad you were there for Bean!
- “Bean taught us that if things don’t work out the first time, or the second time, things eventually work out.” 😭😭😭😭
- Everything about this story has brought me to tears.😹.what an amazing beautiful boy.🦮.how can someone not know how special this little gye is.😇❤.many BLESSINGS.🙏to your Mom and You ..love the ending the most.thank you for caring.👍..much loveee!!!❤❤❤❤
- He needed you. Thank you for the love you give him ❤️🤗🐾
- Beany is such a sweetheart, glad he’s at *Home* now!
- What a lovely story thank you for persevering he deserved so much better bless him x
- We rescued a dog who went from home to home. She ended up saving us from a coyote on the trail. We were her forever home and she was the best dog to have for where we lived. RIP Indy
- Aww man, Bean’s face is adorable. Those eyes. It’s clear the issue was puppy hood, but for the right people, and circumstances, Bean is the perfect doggie.
- Thank you for taking bean into your heart and keeping him. He is a lovely boy and needed you in his life. Keep on running with each other an learning from each other. That is what it is all about.
- So happy for Bean & your whole family! 😀💕🐕
- What a lovely name. Thank you so much. You two are hero’s!
- Mad love and respect to Bean . What a wonderful story 😊
- A beautiful story. Beautifully told. So inspiring. Thanks for giving Bean your love.
- He just needed the right forever home.. and he found it. Perfect 😍
- Beautiful story 💖
Made me teary eyed 😥
- Looks like Bean needed a huge house and backyard to run free in. So happy that he’s found his forever home.
- Well NOW we know why he kept getting returned! He knew where he was supposed to be ♥️
- Beautiful story of love , patience, acceptance , and commitment ❤️❤️
- The stories kill me, in a good way. I can’t watch most videos having to do with animals because they just wreck my heart. But these are great and I love how they show so much love and compassion for our beautiful animals. Thank you
- You’re so awesome to take him in. God bless you and your family.
- I’m so happy that Bean found his forever family. This is a beautiful story. Got me teary-eyed. Peace and love.
- You and your entire family including your girlfriend are awesome people. Thank you for the smiles you gave me.
- Great story. Thank you for helping him find his forever home
- That dog has an enormous amount of energy and he is beautiful when you see him running in nature
- He’s messy but cute. He’s just a pup so of course he’s gonna be destructive. It’s good he’s got good loving parents
- I’m so happy for Bean, this story is beautiful
- Wow 😯 thanks for sharing Mr Bean’s story it’s so beautiful to see he found his 4Ever home 🏠 god bless you all. Hope your mom lives many many more years in good health. Bean is just adorable 🥰 🇨🇦
- Thank you for sharing and caring. If all animals were as fortunate to have emotionally stable parents, what a wonderful world it would be.
- Aaahhhhh how beautiful, he was destined to be where he is !! ❤ so loved
Every puppy should have a boy. —Erma Bombeck
No one can feel as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish. Kin Hubbard
I’m a dog lover. With the holidays, everything gets a little bit hectic. There’s a lot on your mind, and maybe you forget that your animals also feel that stress as well. So try to keep them on the same routine; try to keep the chocolate out of their mouth. – Justin Hartley
Writing ‘Dog Stars’ was coming home. My spirit just sang. It’s what I wanted to do my whole life. – Peter Heller
Barbecue is to North Carolina as the hot dog is to New York. – Fiona Barton
Animals have come to mean so much in our lives. We live in a fragmented and disconnected culture. Politics are ugly, religion is struggling, technology is stressful, and the economy is unfortunate. What’s one thing that we have in our lives that we can depend on? A dog or a cat loving us unconditionally, every day, very faithfully. – Jon Katz